Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Scarves

Scarves were the next easiet thing in line for me.  They didn't require a pattern and can be made any length, width...any size you want.

The first scarf I ever made was for the lady who worked in the mailroom at work.


After that, I didn't crochet again until I needed to make gifts for Christmas 2012.  Considering I didn't start on the gifts until Thanksgiving, I only had about a month to make all my gifts.  I've learned better!

Desert Marine for my "Brother"

Green Camo for my Father-In-Law

Blue Camo for my Brother

Plain Black for my Boss

Pink & Teal for my Mother-In-Law

Ivory Sparkle for my daughter's infant teacher

Black with Pockets for my Dad

Black & Ivory for my Brother-In-Law's Girlfriend

Black & Forest Green for my daughter's infant teacher

Tan Camo for my Boss' Boss


In order to match my daughter's toddler hat, I made this toddler scarf.  It's mostly used as a toy, but when she gets it wrapped around her neck it's the cutest thing ever.

Jazz Stripe Toddler Scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment