Monday, October 20, 2014

Helmets

My oh my...what a popular category!  Helmets, no matter the sports team, have become quite sought after.

Infant Green Bay Packers Helmet 0-3 Months
Yellow, Forest Green, White

Infant Green Bay Packers Helmet with Tassels 6-12 Months
Yellow, Forest Green, White

University of Illinois Helmet with Tassels 3-6 Month
Orange, Navy, White

Adult Chicago Bears Helmet with Tassels
Navy, Orange, White

Adult Green Bay Packers Helmet
Yellow, Forest Green, White

Infant Chicago Bears Helmet with Tassels 3-6 Month
Navy, Orange, White

Infant Green Bay Packers Helmet with Tassels 0-3 Month
Yellow, Forest Green, White

Infant Purdue University Helmet with Tassels
Light Taupe, Black, White

Infant University of Michigan Helmet with Tassels
Navy, Yellow, White

4 comments:

  1. Do you sell your patterns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I don't actually have patterns. Each helmet it made individually and is pretty much a one of a kind. I just wing it each time.
    Sometimes my stitches are tighter or looser, each team logo is different, there are many things that can throw it off if I used a set number of stitches. The only thing I use is standard earflap hat as my base and make each piece to stitch on.
    Sorry I can't help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering how much it would be for a packers helmet size 6-12months

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've taken an indefinite leave from making helmets. I was selling infant helmets for $30, toddler/child $35, teen/adult $40.

      Delete